Cafe & Sandwich Shop
Well Established in Busy Location
This well-established upscale sandwich shop went through major updates and renovations in 2008. It is located in the busy concourse of the highly popular Mashpee Commons.
It offers a variety of traditional and unusual sandwiches, Paninis, soups, salads and fresh baked cookies. The Mashpee Commons location also affords the opportunity to vendor special events within the Commons.
The kitchen is fully equipped and in very good condition. Equipment includes:
• New flat grille
• 2 Burner Range
• Stove, convection oven, microwave
• Two over-size sandwich units
• Panini grilles (2)
• Bunn coffee machine and hot chocolate machine
• Food slicer
• Ice maker
• Two large refrigerators and a freezer chest
• Sophisticated programmable cash register with kitchen printer and more.
Much of the equipment has been replaced in 2005. There is a 50-gallon grease trap and the business is serviced by the Mashpee Commons Waste Water Treatment Plant.
Easy to operate. A great turnkey opportunity.